While we provide the highest quality hair extensions on the market, we understand that manufacturing defects occasionally can and do happen. We are proud to stand behind the quality of our product and offer a 6 month manufacturers warranty, as follows:
1. Except as otherwise provided herein, Philocaly Hair extensions come with a limited, six (6) month warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Claims that are made outside of 6 months will be rejected. Merchandise claimed as defective must be returned within 30 days of requesting an RA. The sole determination of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control staff. Upon review, Quality Control’s decision on a defective claim will be communicated to the distributor.
2. This limited warranty does not extend to non-manufacturing defects, including:
- Defects resulting from physical damage of the product by customer
- Defects resulting from the improper use of the product (e.g., lifting, colouring or treating the extensions or cutting the adhesive tabs or wefts)
- Defects resulting from attempts to repair or modify the product
- Improper application of Philocaly Hair Extensions Product
- Specialty colours are subject to fading. Fading on specialty colours will not be considered a manufacturer defect for warranty purposes. Specialty colors include but may not be limited to: Ombre, highlighted shades, reds and silver.
Except as expressly stated above, Philocaly Hair Inc. disclaims all other warranties of any kind, including but not limited to any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. Under no circumstances will Philocaly Hair Inc. be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the product or use of the product.
How do I place a claim?
Please contact us directly at email@example.com stating the issues you are experiencing along with supporting photos. Please ensure you include an order number that we can reference, which can be found in your purchase confirmation email. If you are not a stylist and did not purchase the hair directly through Philocaly, please have your stylist reach out to us with the information.